19.2.11

Can't Let Them Down

It's been a tough day and I cannot wait to get home
Can't wait to shut my brain down
But before I am even halfway there
Up comes a friend who's feeling down
She is a mess, she needs my help
And of course I can't turn her down

My mind is a mess, it's in a whirl
I don't know what to do
I want to ask for help, for advice
But first I have to help you
And by the time I've listened and advised
And given all the help I can
My feelings have locked down, I can't talk
But I my God I wish I can
I know it's great people turn to me
I'm always happy to help
But there are just so many who need me
There's only so much I can do by myself

I always want to turn to someone
To let them know I'm hurting
But before I can, they turn to me
And of course I can't let them down

No comments:

Post a Comment